Welcome to the Beneath documentation! These pages explain both Beneath’s high-level concepts and practical guides on how to operate it.
The documentation is organized as follows:
- Quick starts. Provides several hands-on tutorials that you can use to get started with Beneath quickly.
- Concepts. Explainers for the concepts Beneath builds upon.
- Reading & writing data. Covers creating, reading and writing data tables, including integrations like Python.
- Usage & billing. Documents how Beneath monitors usage and calculates your monthly bill.
- Miscellaneous. Contains pages that don’t fit elsewhere, such as the FAQ.
We make our best effort to make the documentation easy to understand. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. You can also use our Issues page to suggest changes to the docs.